Apply for a Home Construction Loan
Are you drawing up plans to build the home of your dreams? As a local construction loan lender, SENB Bank has built a reputation on responsible lending practices in the Quad Cities and Stateline regions. Our experienced construction lenders provide a hands-on approach at every step of the way, from the architect’s plans to the final certificate of occupancy. Together, we can turn your plans into a place you can call your own. We have everything you need to build your house from the ground up, and we’ll have the long-term end financing available when your home is completed.
Start building your dream home – today
What is a construction loan?
A home construction loan provides short-term financing while your new home is in the building process. You can pay interest only to keep construction affordable and then convert to a more permanent home mortgage option once your dream house is move-in ready. We’ll work with your contractor to schedule draws on the account at convenient intervals to keep things moving along.
What are the benefits of construction financing?
- Potentially lower interest rate than other types of loans
- Can be converted to a conventional mortgage
- Covers a variety of expenses such as land, architect fees, labor and materials, and more
- Interest-only payments during construction make it more affordable
What are the different types of construction loans?
- New construction loan: Short-term financing disbursed in installments
- Home renovation loan: Purchase a “fixer-upper” and wrap the renovation costs into a permanent mortgage
- Construction-to-permanent: We help you to convert the construction loan into a long-term financing choice that fits your needs and goals
Partner with SENB Bank to build your new home and you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive interest rates and flexible payment options
- Interest-only payments during construction
- Local decisions and a quick, easy application process
Recent Blog Posts
MOLINE, IL – SENB Bank is pleased to announce the addition of Cissi Leinonen, Mortgage Loan Officer, to the Mortgage Lending Team. Cissi is an…
MOLINE, IL – SENB Bank is pleased to announce that Courtney Ford, Banking Center Manager and Lindsey Dowd, Assistant Banking Center Manager, are the new…
MOLINE, IL – SENB Bank is pleased to announce the addition of Steve Roberts, Commercial Lending Officer. Mr. Roberts has over 12 years of banking…